Ingredients of Unwanted kit
- Mifepristone: The tablet is synthetic anti progesterone, used in pregnancy termination as a primary medication. It breaks the uterine lining, causes it to shed, and separating the placenta attached to the fetus. Thus, the fetus stops growing, and the cervix begins to widen.
- Misoprostol: The secondary medication taken after Mifepristone is categorized as a prostaglandin E1 analog. It is taken to enhance uterine contractions required to remove pregnancy parts. The pregnancy contents are dispelled along with heavy bleeding and large blood clots. Abdomen cramping occurs due to uterine contractions.
Why Get TWO Unwanted kits :
It is advisable to buy TWO Unwanted Kits as the other may be needed for emergency cases like –
- In cases where pregnancy has progressed further than 5 weeks, the person may need another Unwanted Kit
- If she vomits within 30-45 minutes of taking the pills or if she hurls out the pills residue while heaving, she will need another dosage.
It is up to the customer, whether they want to order two Unwanted kits or one, we hold no responsibility towards customers’ purchase decision. buy mtp kits online in USA
Unwanted Kit Dosage
As described, Mifepristone is the primary medicine taken at first to begin the abortion process, while Misoprostol is a secondary tablet.
- Mifepristone: Take 200mg tablet into the mouth and gulp it down with water orally. Begin with secondary medication only after 24 to 48 hours.
- Misoprostol: 4 tablets of 200mcg can be either placed in the cheek pouches to melt and then consume after 30 minutes, or inserted in the vagina. The buccal (tablets in cheek pouches) gives faster results.
Missed Dose or Overdose
Alone, Mifepristone is successful to expel pregnancy 70% of the time, and Misoprostol can do so about 80-85% of the time. However Unwanted Abortion Kit dose is best to terminate the pregnancy, where both the medicines are taken at proper intervals. Missing a dose may reduce the efficacy of the product, while an overdose can cause complications such as hemorrhage, high fever, severe abdomen pain, etc.
Few experiences to medical pregnancy termination are dizziness, nausea, fatigue, headache, diarrhea, vomiting, abdomen cramps, and fever for less than a day, etc. These are not permanent and last for only a few hours when pregnancy is being expelled.
Precautions of using Unwanted kit:
- Pregnancy Location: If the pregnancy is situated outside the uterus, usually at fallopian tubes, then the medical method of termination won’t work. Such pregnancies are ectopic, and dangerous for health. These must be surgical removed as soon as possible.
- Health Conditions: Do not take an Unwanted kit if allergic to it, suffering from adrenal gland failure, uterine fibroids, heart/kidney/liver disorders, diabetes, very high blood pressure, etc.
- Activities and Diet: During an unwanted kit abortion, you must not smoke, drink alcohol, use drugs that interact (herbal therapies, erythromycin, additional hormonal supplements, etc.). Do not lift heavy objects, drive, and go outdoors if bleeding heavy and alone.
- Emergency Care: If you choose wanted kit buys online, you may get complete pregnancy termination.
- Breastfeeding: Mifepristone is a lipophilic compound and can get into breast milk, making it acidic, which affects the child being nursed and causing diarrhea. Avoid breastfeeding during a medical abortion.